Looking After Your Glasses
Though generally durable, there are some tips for keeping your glasses in great condition.
- Never place your glasses on a surface with the lens facing down as this can scratch them.
- We provide repairs so come back and see us if they ever get wobbly or need a new nose pad.
- When cleaning glasses use either warm soapy water or a special spray made for lens cleaning, never use harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Make sure to use a non-abrasive cloth when you wipe your glasses, avoid using tissues.
- We have an ultrasonic cleaner at the practice, we will use it for your glasses if you’re finding it hard to get your glasses clean.
- Try to avoid applying hair spray with your glasses on as it can be difficult to remove the residue.
- When you are not using them put them back in the case to protect against accidents.
Remember you can always contact us if you have any questions about taking care of your glasses.